Get into the park early for a full day of watching wildlife in Yellowstone National Park. This tour specializes in Yellowstone’s native flora and fauna, including bears, wolves, bison and elk.
Fly Fishing Excursion | Yellowstone National Park
- Group of 1
- Group of 2
- Group of 3
A full day fly fishing excursion in Yellowstone National Park.
Spend the full day fly fishing in Yellowstone National Park. We’ll take you to the area’s most productive streams for an amazing day of fishing.
What to Bring
For every tour, year round we recommend the following items.
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Your Fishing License (Buying a day license BEFORE the day of your tour, dated for the date of your tour will save us time and get us more time on the water!)
- Your park pass (receipt, or annual/lifetime pass)
- Sunglasses (Preferably polarized)
- Medications & Sunscreen
- A small backpack or easily carried bag
- Camera! (Spare batteries, and memory cards are recommended)
- Inquire about lens recommendations
- Warm jacket (Yes, even in the summer)
- Rain jacket
- Gloves and Hat (We recommend a ball cap for sun protection and a beanie to cover the ears in the cold)
Summer in Yellowstone can often start with cool brisk mornings, and end with beautiful warm breezy afternoons. We will be along the edge of streams and rivers for this outing and at times a small amount of hiking will be needed to reach our favorite holes. This will mean being prepared to be away from the vehicle for longer periods during which the weather can change rapidly. Layering properly will help keep you comfortable, and on the water longer.
Hiking Boots, with thick pair of warm wool socks. Thin merino long johns, with a thicker windproof pair of hiking pants. A thin merino base layer shirt, covered by a lightweight sun hoodie (synthetic material), a light puffy jacket, ball cap and sunglasses. As always, a thicker puffy jacket, and rain jacket, beanie and gloves can be left in the vehicle at the ready.